This website is operated by Detail Ease. The following terms and conditions, together with any documents, terms, or policies incorporated by reference (collectively, these “Terms of Service,” or “Terms”) govern your access to and use of www.detailease.co.za (the “Site”) including any information, tools, functionality, and services offered to you on or through the Site.
These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING ANY PART OF THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, YOU MUST NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE OR USE ANY SERVICES OFFERED THEREON.
Any new features or tools which are added to the Site shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time by accessing this page.
We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service in our sole discretion and without prior notice to you.
It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes, as they are binding on you.
Your continued use of or access to the Site following the posting of any revised Terms of Service constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to such revised Terms.
SECTION 1 - PROHIBITED USES
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Site:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- If you are not of the age of majority in your jurisdiction. By using the Site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this Site.
- To transmit or procure the sending of any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined in our sole discretion, may harm Detail Ease or users of the Site, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree that you shall not:
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site, or for any other purpose not expressly authorised by these Terms of Service, without our prior written consent.
- Introduce on the Site any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site.
- Attempt to gain unauthorised access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Site.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
SECTION 2 - ONLINE PURCHASES AND TERMS OF SALE